Ella Rose FAQ
Does Ella Rose offer a risk-free shopping experience?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Lifetime Gemstone Upgrade
- Lifetime Ring Warranty
- Free Insured 2-Day Shipping
- Free Insurance Appraisals
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Conflict-Free Gemstones
- Ethically Sourced Materials
Do you have a retail store in my state?
Do you have gemologists on staff?
Materials Used in Ella Rose Jewelry
What metal is your jewelry made out of?
Is your jewelry hypoallergenic?
Do you use natural or synthetic gemstones?
What is the quality of the diamonds used in Ella Rose jewelry?
I saw a ring on your site that I love! Can I try it on?
Does Ella Rose offer custom design services?
I need help placing my online order. How do I contact you?
I placed an order and need to check the status/modify/cancel it. What do I do?
I saw an Ella Rose setting that I love, but I already have my own center stone. Can I send you my stone to have it set in an Ella Rose engagement ring?
How do I find my ring size?
What do I do if I order the incorrect ring size?
What is your return policy?
What is the return process?
- 1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your Return Shipping Authorization Code. We will provide you with a complimentary 2-Day FedEx label.
- 2. Package your return, including all original paperwork and packaging. If your item came with a gemstone certificate and that certificate is not returned, you may be liable for the $50 replacement cost.
- 3. In order for insurance to be valid with the use of the free FedEx label we provide you, you must “double box” your return. We recommend using original packaging, if possible. Place your item in its jewelry box, and seal it in a medium-sized box. Seal the medium-sized box within a larger box. Affix the complimentary FedEx label, write your Return Shipping Authorization Code on the outside of the box, and drop it off at your nearest FedEx location. Obtain a receipt to confirm that the item has been shipped - this acts as proof of insurance.
- 4. Returns take approximately seven business days to process upon receipt. You will be refunded via your original method of payment.